We are looking for a Budget Analyst with a TS Clearance to help us in effective budget planning and spending. You will conduct reviews of budget proposals and analyses of data. A strong mathematical mind is a must. You should be knowledgeable about all legal regulations pertaining to budgeting in order to monitor financial policy implementation. We want to see candidates with strong attention to detail, writing skills and excellent communication ability.
Budget Analyst V: $89, 964.17 (TS)
- Prepares financial plans, monitors implementation of financial policies, prepares regular and special purpose reports, maintains historical records, analyzes trends, establishes cost rates and personnel forecasts, recommends and interprets budgetary policies and procedures, prepares comparative evaluation of actual costs against budgeted funds, and determines rationale for variances between costs and budget.
- Provide support for external financial audits.
- Support the Financial Analyst team in financial portfolio programmatic, project integration and execution functions to include support to PPBE activities, POM, Budget Justification, OMB and Congressional Senate Staffer Briefs.
- Assist in budget management execution activities including portfolio to project budget formulation, budget analysis, scheduling, tracking, execution, metrics and systems support, spend plan formation, and budget controls.
- Work with the Acquisition specialist teams to assure SBIR and STTR financial planning and execution.
- Assist with all external compliance reporting.
- Disciplines include but are not limited to financial analysis, budget analysis, project control analysis.